Take your art to the next level and create a strong, cohesive and aesthetic body of work
- Are you ready to create a serious body of work?
- Would you like help navigating the move from class (or workshop) assignments to creating a personal body of work?
- Do you want the satisfaction of finding your personal voice and expressing it in a series?
I am keenly aware of the challenges that artists face, especially when creating a series.
Creating a cohesive series requires so much more than just putting brush to canvas or pencil to paper. Among other things, it requires intention, focus, purpose and clarity. A good coach and mentor can be an invaluable partner to artists in this process.
In addition to actually creating the work (which is no small task), artist’s mind management is an essential component of this process.
This involves managing self-doubt, fear, procrastination, distractions and indecision. This can be difficult to manage on your own. A good coach and mentor can help artists navigate through the mental perils as well as the creative process en route to their true creative purpose.
This help goes beyond the classroom.
I have found that artists also need additional support with perseverance, discipline, persistence, resilience, confidence, motivation, courage and self-esteem.
As the coach/mentor of ELEVATE, I will offer ideas, suggestions, support and guidance to help empower and motivate artists toward inspired action and increased productivity.
A mentorship program for an intimate group of artists who are serious about taking their art to a much higher level and who want to create a strong, cohesive and aesthetic body of work.
- Create work that is meaningful to you with courage, passion, clarity, purpose and inspired action
- Unleash your creativity
- Find your true, authentic, creative voice
The main focus, will be to have you launch right into creating your series and assisting you in forging a new relationship with your art.
Explore and define what a body of work is, and choose your topic, subject, idea or concept
Discover and learn what your process is
Refine and develop your body of work
Final critique and suggestions for further study, development and direction
Benefits of THE Program
- Receive critique you can respect
- Receive feedback about your creative process
- Find your best, great idea
- Become more self-directed
- Communicate your vision with depth and clarity
- Create a cohesive body of work on a single theme/idea/concept/subject matter
- Establish goals such as: how many pieces, size, theme/idea/subject, media, surface, color palette, style
- Accelerate your growth and momentum
- Experience a concentrated period of time working on a series of cohesive pieces
- Improve focus
- Receive support and enjoy the camaraderie of working with a group of like-minded artists
7 Artists Only
ABOUT DAVID LIMRITE
David Limrite is an experienced teacher, coach, mentor, and professional, working artist. During the past 30 years, he has devoted over 10,000 thousand hours to fostering and inspiring students with his knowledge and wisdom. His skill as a professional artist is undeniable and his generosity in sharing his insights is unparalleled. He understands the challenges that face artists and can help artists meet them head on with his aesthetically critical eye and laser-focused guidance.