Below you will find a list of supplies to bring with you.
There are no supplies available on site. Therefore, please check this list carefully and bring anything else you think you might want or need.
If you have any questions, please email Jordan know.
10am - 4pm
Personal Items to Bring
- A microwave, small fridge, and Keurig coffeemaker are available
- Please bring your favorite K-Cups
- Any beverages you'll want
Supplies That Will Be Provided
- Board and clips (to fit a 30” x 22” sheet of paper)
- TV tray with enlarged tops (one per person)
- A few 4' tables are available
Supplies to Bring
There are no supplies available on site. Therefore, please bring the following supplies to class:
- An 18" x 24" pad of newsprint or a pad of inexpensive white paper for warm-ups
- A 32" x 24" masonite drawing board that will accommodate 30" x 22" paper will be provided. Bring a larger board if you want to work larger than 30” x 22".
- Bring your own working surfaces for long poses: paper, canvas, wood.
- If used, paper should be heavyweight (BKF Rives, Strathmore, or 140 lb. coldpress watercolor paper)
- Bucket or can for water
- Your own palette (paper palette pad, plastic plates or a re-usable/sealable palette
- Cups for mixing paint
- Your own paper towels or rags (Viva, Brawny or Blue Shop Towels)
- Masking tape
- White gesso
- 2” Cheap brush to apply gesso
- Drawing Supplies:
Soft graphite pencils
Soft charcoal pencils
Compressed charcoal sticks
Soft vine charcoal sticks
Black nu pastel sticks
A variety of erasers (magic rub, kneaded eraser, etc.)
You are welcome to bring oil pastel and/or chalk pastel
- Painting Supplies (only if you intend to paint):
You are welcome to bring acrylic, watercolor and/or gouache; no oil paint
Brushes (bristle and soft synthetic), medium and large sizes
Acrylic paint (your choice of colors) -- or these suggested colors:
Cad Yellow Medium
Cad Red Light
Black (Mars or Ivory)
Raw Umber or Burnt Umber