ASK AND ANSWER
Torso, 14”x 11”, mixed media on paper, ©2015 David Limrite
“Experiment every time you begin a new painting. Never allow your procedures to become routine. Every painting is an adventure and a new voyage of discovery.”
10 important questions to ask yourself:
1. What am I passionate about?
2. What peaks my curiosity?
3. What captures my attention?
4. What am I interested in?
5. What inspires me and why?
6. Who inspires me and why?
7. What do I love the most about being creative?
8. What are my strengths?
9. What do I need to learn?
10. What can I do right now regarding my creativity?
Answering these questions can help save you from confusion and insecurity. The answers can help you with clarity, confidence and focus. They may even help you with self-doubt, fear and procrastination.
Give them a try.
Ask yourself these questions, give them some serious thought, and then answer them.
You’ve got nothing to lose.