10 THINGS I VALUE MOST ABOUT BEING AN ARTIST
"Whatever you are, be a good one."
Here are 10 Things I Value Most About Being An Artist:
- The ability to be able to pull things out of my head or heart and make them real.
- The freedom to explore ideas, concepts, processes and techniques.
- The freedom to try anything and everything.
- The freedom to express myself in whatever form I choose.
- The satisfaction of creating something that did not exist until I made it.
- Being involved in something that gives me the opportunity to really focus.
- Being able to be a life-long learner.
- The solitude and time spent creating.
- Being involved in the process of creating.
- Sharing my expertise and all that I have learned with others.
Great news! I'll be sharing my expertise through ELEVATE, my Artist Mentorship program for artists who want to create a strong, cohesive and aesthetic body of work.
ELEVATE: Los Angeles sold out earlier this year, and I'm bringing the program to San Luis Obispo, CA soon. Be the first to know. Click here to get on the Early Interest List.